EthicsEd courses are ready-to-use for most organizations. However, we also offer the following additional services if you have specific needs not met by our standard services:
- Customized course content, if you need to have specific information included in the course.
- New course development, if your employees need training not available through an existing course.
- Integration with existing systems, if you would like to use your own LMS or HR system.
If you are interested in any of these services, please read more below or contact us.
Customizing Course Content
EthicsEd can customize Preventing Sexual Misconduct and Abuse to to adapt to your unique policies and preferences. Your EthicsEd Project Manager will work with you to tailor the training to meet your needs.
Some examples of course modifications:
- A personalized message (text or video) from the superintendent
- Embedded policy or legal information
- Links to your school’s Policies and State Laws
- Copies and examples of your school's reporting forms or other documents
New Custom Course Development
Want to expand online training for your organization? EthicsEd instructional designers can work in collaboration with your team to develop completely custom online courses, such as Code of Conduct or Sexual Harassment, based on your school’s specific policies.
Working with your school’s subject matter experts, EthicsEd will perform a classic instructional design process to ensure we turn your school-specific information into an effective online course. The process is sound and based on methodologies developed by the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD).
Integration With Existing eLearning Systems
Already have a Learning Management or Human Resource Information System? Want to leverage your existing system? EthicsEd training technology specialists can work with you to deliver our training through your system.
For more information please contact us.
|See our eLearning System||View course content||Contact Us|