Protecting Students, Minimizing Risk for Schools.
Sexual Misconduct Plagues U.S. Schools
2,570 educators nationwide have had their teaching credentials revoked, denied or sanctioned between 2001 and 2005 following allegations of sexual misconduct.Associated Press Investigation
EthicsEd provides online training to help your employees avoid inappropriate situations, and to recognize and report inappropriate conduct when they see it.
By establishing a proactive system of ethics training, you will help to protect your students and reduce the risk of a potentially-damaging incident at your school.
EthicsEd's eLearning system offers:
- Access for all employees
- Easy implementation and use
- Consistent training with low costs
- Electronic and paper records of completion
- System and content from industry professionals
- Fast enrollment of new or temporary employees